Women Empowerment Committee
- Introduce measures to ensure women equality, status and dignity in all matters
- Educate the Women staff and Students about their rights and the provisions existing in the law of the land
- Introduce gender audit in the institution in a phased manner to ascertain the equality and status bestowed in various matters
About the Committee:
A senior woman teacher is functioning as the convener. The members of the committee are women faculty. The committee meets periodically and evolves measures to achieve the objectives.
Women Grievance Redressal Committee
- Provide an exclusive platform to Women employees and Girl students to air their grievances either in person or in writing.
- Devise welfare schemes for women employees and girl students.
- To establish dignity, self esteem and respect for women without any gender bias in the system.
About the Committee
The Women grievance redressal committee is constituted at the beginning of every academic year with one of the senior woman faculty as convener.
The committee meets every month to discuss the welfare schemes to be implemented for women and girl students. The committee also meets as and when a grievance is addressed to it. Efforts are underway to make it more pro-active in the system