| IQAC- Internal Quality Assurance Cell
- Commitment to group effort
- To ensure quality service to all stakeholders of the institution
- Commitment to the development of core competencies of both students and the faculty
- To achieve excellence in holistic development of students to their full potential
- To ensure quality in every walk of campus life.
- Innovation, Integrity, Leadership
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) has been established in the college as a Post-Accreditation requirement of NAAC. Since its establishment, several measures have been introduced for the enhancement of quality in the overall development of the college. The IQAC has been striving to attain and sustain newer heights in academic excellence. Faculty orientation programs in total quality management and orientation of office staff towards new administrative techniques are being evolved.
| The IQAC team:
Prof. B V Narayana Rao,
Secretary, BHS Higher Education Society.
Management Nominee :
Dr. A. K. Atre
Joint Secretary, BHS Higher Education Society
Advisory Committee :
- Prof. A.R. Ramesh Babu, Principal Vijaya College
- Prof. Shivappa Notagar, Vice - Principal, Vijaya College
- Smt. Ratna Nagaraj, Office Superintendent
Teacher Members :
- Dr. T V Raju, Director, R V Institute of Management, Bangalore
- Prof. Pradeep G Siddheshwara, Professor of Mathematics, Bangalore University
- Mr. Kiran D M, CEO, iSol Talent Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
- Dr. M S Nagashree, Department of Mathematics
- Prof. H K Gundu Rao, HOD of Computer Science
- Dr. A.S Govind, Department of Physics