| Admission Committee
- Selection of students to different courses.
- Establish transparency in the admission process and follow Government norms.
About the Committee
A senior faculty will be nominated as the convener of the committee. Faculty from different departments will be co-opted as members to complete the admission process. Usually, the committee is formed before the announcement of PUC results.
The responsibility of the convener is to
- prepare the seat matrix in each combination and course
- draw time schedules for different merit lists and the last dates for admission thereon
- display the availability of seats for subsequent merit lists
- display the fee structure
- Coordinate with the Management, Principal, Staff and the Parents
- Prepare the merit list as per the norms of the Karnataka State Government
- Address all Grievances of the applicants and parents
- Attend to all such matters regarding admissions as the case may be.
- Ensure the smooth admission process without causing inordinate time delays.
The Principal oversees the functioning of the admission process.